The hyacinth has a single stalk with a dense growth of several flowers available in a variety of colours.
Hyacinth bulbs are poisonous because they contain oxalic acid. Protective gloves are advised when handling the bulbs to avoid mild irritation, especially those with sensitive skin.
These flowers should have indirect sunlight and are to be moderately watered. Once the flowers die, trim them back and allow the bulbs to die naturally and regrow next year.
Hyacinth are deer resistant.
Click here to see our Water Hyacinth.
Looking for a last minute gift idea?
Personalize, Email, Text,
or Print instantly!
“ Great staff! Great plants! Great selection! Looking forward to continuing the tradition of finding both favourites and new plants with my Mom! A great… ”
-- Laury Ann Spohr