Big or small, patio, balcony, hanging baskets and planters, we want your photos of all gardens!
Starting today, September 19th, enter your best pictures under the following categories:
- Best Annual Flower Bed (Garden is designed primarily of annuals)
- Best Perennial Flower Bed (Garden is designed primarily of perennials)
- Best Flowering Planter (Any container growing flowering plants)
- Best Flowering Hanging Basket (Any hanging container growing flowering plants)
- Best Fruit & Vegetable Harvest (All proudly displayed harvests)
- Best Flower Close-up (Get up close and personal with those blooms)
- Best Kids in the Garden (Kids 'working' or playing in the garden)
- Best Pets & Plants (Your beloved fur child in the garden)
- Best Wildlife & Plants (Welcome or not, wildlife in the garden)
- Best Insects & Plants (Big or small, flying or crawling, any insect)
- Best Fruit & Vegetable Garden (Before the harvest, show your growing space)
- Best Succulent & Cactus Planter/Hanging Basket (Any container/hanger growing succulents/cactus)
- Best Foliage & Tropical Planter/Hanging Basket (Any container/hanger growing mostly foliage/tropical plants)
You may submit up to 13 photos. Two winners will be chosen per category: one by public vote and one by The Greenery Family. There are some great prizes to be won, including gardening surprises and gift certificates.